Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||18 Months||Color:||Black / Cyan / Yellow / Magenta|
|Feature:||Remanufactured||Defective:||Less Than 2%|
|OPC:||New||Powder:||Imported From Japan|
650A HP Color Toner Cartridges Compatible CP5525 Black Cyan Yellow Magenta
|For Use in||HP CP5225 printer|
|Packing size ( Carton )||44*35.5*22.5/10KG|
|Toner powder||Mitsubishi chemical|
|Container load||2400pcs/20ft container|
|Page yield||13000 pages|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2008, ISO14001, STMC|
|Packing||Neutral, white box or box with customer's logo|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
1. high quality toner to ensure clearly words and figures
2. All the modules cooperate perfectly to ensure similar performance as original
3. Easy to install and maintenance
4. stable printing quality from page 1 to last page
Quality Guarantee :
1. ISO9001 and ISO14001 Standard.
2. We have professional quality control system and R & D department to strictly manufacture each product.
3. All of our products are pre-tested before leaving factory
4. Full warranty on the products, with guarantee for 100% replacement for defective products.
5. Insure each of our products is 100% tested before down of the production line.
Package Term :
1. Normally, our price is based on neutral box packing, color box packing is also available,
2. Customized packing is welcomed; MOQ of printing customized box is 2000 paces/model.
3. We charge USD 0.5/piece for small and medium sized box and USD 1 for big sized.
1. Don’t move the seal before use, otherwise the printer effects will be not so good as before
2. Do not Expose to sun
3. Don’t rotate OPC yourself. OPC should be rotate in the same order, otherwise it will broken some part and the toner will be leakage
4. It should be shaking by horizontal about 6-8 times to well-distributed the toner. And then move the seal
5. Keep away from displayer, hard disk drive and other things with magnetism
1. Turn off the power
2. Open the print cover, then bring the old toner cartridge out
3. Tear off Red sealing strip which is in the head of toner cartridge
4. shaking the cartridge by horizontal about 5 times
5. Put the new cartridge into printer until the guide rail slide to the bottom. Then close the print cover
6. Turn on the power
Contact Person: Owen